Friday, January 8, 2016

The Gold Mornings!

Waking up in the morning is in itself a great blessing and how we turn our good mornings into the gold mornings is solely in  our hands and minds that we turn our day into a beautiful memory and make it a good day. Here, morning is an important time of day mainly because it is on the morning that determines how we would spend the day and shall often give us an idea as what kind of day we are going to have.
Well, to begin with the gold morning, my first act in the morning after getting up is to worship mother Earth and Sun, for waking me up to this beautiful morning and blessing me to see another day into my life. 
After seeking blessings from mother Earth and Sun, the next act that sets up into my schedule is freshening up myself, brushing up with the Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush for a #Colgate360GoldMornings, taking a shower and begin my Saraswati Vandana with any of the instrument. The prayers are an important way of thanking God for blessing me with an opportunity to witness and live to the beauty of another day in my life. 
It is important for me to begin my each day with this procedure wherever I am in any part of the world as it gives me inner peace and satisfaction to mark the beginning of the day in a peaceful and beautiful manner that would lead to a good day ultimately and shall lead to satisfaction in the happenings throughout the day. It is important to reach to satisfactory levels of performance in the day as this would fulfil and grant meaning to the life and shall give a purpose to the life.
It is important to mark the mornings of the day in a healthy and graceful manner as it would help an individual to progress throughout the day in a positive manner. Beginning often determines the end and a beautiful beginning would most often lead to a beautiful end. Seeking the blessings of the God and elders is very important and seeking them in the morning would lead to a wonderful start of the day as blessings help an individual in several ways in life. As a matter of personal experience, it strengthens me from inside and makes me a better person with each passing day. It has helped me to progress and develop in a positive way. The graph of development in my life has been growing exponentially and I would give this credit to the beautiful mornings that I begin with and now I have renamed them to "Gold mornings".

No comments:

Post a Comment