Sunday, February 21, 2016

#Fantastico - The beautiful ladder of life!

The life is much like a ladder and we need to climb it up as we step ahead in life. More often, Life is a beautiful journey and one must know how to make the best out of it and cherish it in the best possible way. Life is a blessing too when one gets to celebrate and enjoy every moment of one's life. There is nothing more from life one should ask and expect as this would grant and provide the ultimate joys and pleasures in life where one could rejoice all the moments in life. One should keep a positive attitude towards life and should make the journey of life worth looking forward for and leaving a beautiful mark on the path of life that we are traveling with each passing step that we are leaving behind.

The best things that have largely come to be a part of me to celebrate and cherish all the moments of life are music and food, in the company of family and friends. Shortening down the list of my celebrating all the moments of my life with these four things are something I can spend not just one life, infact as many lives as possible.  Music and food, now, has been so much engulfed into my nerves that I am earning and making my living through these two pleasures of life. Music is something that has purified my soul and made me a calm person, taking me away from the hassles of life, on the path of peace and tranquillity. Music has brought me closer to mother Earth and my own soul. I love to enjoy my own company as it never leaves me alone and keeps my mind at peace.

I also developed a taste for different types of food and decided to learn and work upon it, which turned out in my favour and made me to work upon a food chain across several parts in the country. It granted me the confidence and filled me with the moments of pride. It was great to see something turning out to be fruitful and making me self-independent. Family and friends, are the best people that I have in life, in all the moments of life. They are always there to cherish and relinquish the best moments of my life with me. A call to them and they would be there. There is nothing more that one could wish and want in life, lest the company of near and dear ones. It is indeed a blessing to be in their company. They make the journey of life seem even brighter and more beautiful.

These are the few things that have made and continue to make the staircase of my life worth living and celebrating. Life is, thus, a beautiful happening to any individual. It depends on an nidividual how one leads the staircase of life. One should live one's life gracefully and make it a beautiful and memorable one.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment