Saturday, February 20, 2016

The #impact of making a choice and not compromise!

“We're so different. You're an intellectual. I'm an idiot."
"Don't say that," I yelled. "You're not an idiot, you stupid idiot.”
These are the famous lines from a quote by Melina Marchetta.
So we do not necessarily need to be negative about our own lives and instead stand strong and must hold confident opinions about our own life. We must make the rightest choices that we think should fit us appropriately and follow our dreams and passions in the best possible manner, for we ourselves are the creators of our own destiny and we need to take immense care and responsibility of our lives. We must make the better choices for ourselves and nor compromises. Compromising must be left behind and instead a mature choice must play the effective role. We need to put an end to one dimensional labels that we woman are tagged with and must explore our potential to the best of the standards that we can.
There are so many times in our lives where we are presented with so many opportunities by life, and we often tend to make choices based on compromises, which must not be the scene. The decision should be based on determination, wish and desire, and upon the passions that one builds up in life.
I wanted to pursue Fashion Designing as my course for higher studies. My town did not have colleges and opportunities for this field. Everyone in the family was reluctant to send me away from the hometown to pursue the course. It got difficult for me to convince people around and in the family. My parents were quite happy about my rational and passionate approach. My father supported me and took a stand for me to send me for the higher studies. It boosted my confidence and helped me to pursue my dreams. I also went on to convince everyone in the family regarding the importance of making a choice and following the dreams passionately which bears amazing fruits and great results.
There is lot of impact that our choices have on us, compromising only leads to the killing of desires. We should try and work towards making our choices fulfilled and work towards them with all the efforts as that would bring out the best from us. Things in life may be difficult initially but we really need to take a bold step and move ahead with the passions that we have for ourselves and fulfil them with valour and vigour. We should listen to our inner voice and pursue things in life according to our wishes and desires. This would take us near to our goals and shall give satisfaction which would ultimately lead to attainment of peace and tranquility. Instead of thinking about the alternative choices with regard to our wishes and aspirations, we should make efforts in achieving what we desperately want for ourselves and going ahead this way shall give happiness and joys, and we can move ahead graciously in life. There is lot of difference in making a choice for oneself and on other hand going by the compromises.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment