Saturday, February 20, 2016

#Fantastico - The fantastic way of putting forward the proposal!

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe probably had me in mind while penning down these words. Well, it is like I get little impatient to the things that I get attached with and it is difficult to give up for me at almost all the instances in life, so I probably go ahead with all that I have and make things happen, later the choice is of the life whether it wants to land it in my coffer or not, making me regret free of not giving a try.
My idea of proposing my crush would be quite simple and straight. I shall talk to her and would know her more through her conversation. After knowing the person's psyche well enough, I shall go ahead with the proposal idea that would work well and shall get me a yes from her.
It is important that we read out the minds and psyche of the other person and make improtant notes of how the other person can be handled. It is important to notice these short and crisp points which would go ahead in making the proposal plan successful.
Going ahead with the proposal and plans in my mind, I would wait for the lover's day that is Valentine's day and execute the things and plan in mind. I have already planned how I would take the day forward. Since, she has accepted to be with me on that particular day, things are set and already on the way and going right so far.
Next would be getting ready with some delicious self cooked food for that is another way to make a woman happy. Since Chinese food is her choice and I have made her to like it even more with my recipes, honey chilly potato and fried rice would be the dishes I would prepare and take for her for lunch. Having the food with her is always an amazing experience, for she has the best jokes in her store. Then we shall walk around near some lush green place. What next that I have in plan is to go for snacks in the evening, and sit around for sometime, get into talks with each other. When everything would be seeming fine and going great according to the plans, I shall go ahead with my proposal and tell her about my liking for her. If there is a yes from her, I shall be all the way more happy and excited. Also, shall tell her of the story and plan that I had cooked all this while.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment