Sunday, February 21, 2016

Impact of patience in life!

Patience is a great virtue and every individual must hold it in life. It takes an individual to new heights of success. It also instills lots of positivity in life and makes life easier, merrier and happier. Life teaches a lot of things at different instances to everyone in its own ways. It has its ways of imparting lessons. One needs to take up the essential learnings in life and make differences into one's own life and into the life of others. The essential chapters and learnings in life are needed at each time to make right things happen at the right time. This would lead to the attainment of great results and achievements and shall ultimately lead to the path of success.
The important decisions and learnings that are needed to be taken up in life must be taken by analysing the risks and consequences associated with them and thus appropriate measures and calculations must be done while taking up the moves that we need to keep to success and lead ahead in life. A single step can change the life plan and destiny of where we want to go in life. Also, the ways and means that we take one after the other help us in conquering our fears and taking the lead in life in a convenient way that would bring smiles to everyone around us. It is important that one plans out on the aims and visions and take up the ways that are needed to approach towards the goal.
There have been testing times in my life. I would like to narrate a short incident of my life where having patience in the testing times helped me to move ahead in better ways. It was to step out of my comfort arena and make things happen at the ground level by working for the society so that I could attain peace with my mind to achieve what I have been aspiring for. Moving out of the home and taking such an important decision in life is not an easy one for any individual. It sometimes turns out to be a difficult experience and one needs to face several challenges associated with it. It is important that one takes the chances by calculating and analysing the several factors associated with the challenge. The life of home cannot be met anywhere else and thus one should do the analysis and make plans accordingly. 
It was difficult take in my life as I have never been away from home for long durations, and as a matter of fact faced lot of tough and hard situations before me. There were several things I had to manage and take care on my own. All of it required the amazing skill of patience and determination. Patience helped me to conquer and manage the tasks in a proper manner and I could achieve the plans that I decided upon by the end of the day. 
I worked hard on my plans and goals. I made my best efforts to reach the goal and bring smile to my parents and be a reason for their happiness. Staying away from the near and dear ones was once a challenge but it taught me a lot of things in life. It taught me better management lessons, life's etiquettes and manners, how to proceed in life keeping confidence and determination intact. It transformed me into a responsible individual and made me confident and strong to take up important decisions in life with strong will power along with the important virtues of patience. At the end of all the efforts were the results and there I could make everyone proud when I was being awarded for so many things with the onset of happiness in life.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment