Saturday, February 20, 2016

Fantastic times in Melbourne! #Fantastico

Australia, another nation that attracts me after the huge impacts of United States. It was a dream come true when I finally landed into the beautiful continent's city popularly known as the Central Business District that conducts out world class transactions. The city hub is full of love and life. No individual can prevent the tremendous amount of love being developed for Melbourne city, even if it means visiting it for just few days. The city has huge amounts of affection to donate it to every individual.
This was my second visit to the city Melbourne. The first time I visited, it promised me to come back, and guess what, I could not resist from visiting the city. The reasons could be any, and with any you can sense something smelling out fishy! :D
 The first time was when I was interning at Ormond College, University of Melbourne in the town. The working environment and atmosphere is all the way more pleasant and friendly than any other city. The independent attitude of the people in the city makes it one of the fastest growing and the most developed in the world around.
The nature of work and the art of perceiving at their professional life has a broader perspective. The sense of freedom in the views is what fascinated me. I loved working with Aussies at large. The outcomes of even the short activities were profound. That truly determines the pace at which developments proceed in the continent.
The working partners are co-operative and helpful in their own ways and are always overflown with the ideas to carry out the tasks. My partner, Liza, born in India and brought up in whom I developed understanding Australia, worked on different projects in the internship duration. The first meeting was when our professor introduced to each other regarding the projects. The rest of the conversations could be built-up then.
We, me and Liza developed good continuity in our works and hangouts. We spent lot of time together. We started sharing the warmth and care for each other, secretly. Somewhere we both developed soft corner for each other. She had that Indian nature blended into herself, for what I admired her the most.
I could find a soul with whom I could develop understanding, which I could not find with mates in India. I started loving myself. I had started to care about things even more. I began to be more cautious. I was observing in a more keen manner.
We had spent the times at MCG known as Melbourne Cricket ground where India and Australia were facing each other and the match was one of the best conducted one. The results kept rolling and no easy guesses could be made. We had been to coffee parlours which have our best memories gripped. The beaches are by no limits gorgeous that could fill in the void columns and carry us forward to the times spent together.
The coffee table talks were never-ending. There were tremendous changes within me that only the city could brought me in. The development of emotions, personality growth, seeking opportunities, global exposure, outings, hangouts, etc. Everything was so lovingly profound about the city. The city had too much to talk about. It had so much to give and it already gave me so much of it.
For me Melbourne city had been full of pleasing experiences and it's your time to visit Melbourne now!
The second time I landed up at the Melbourne city only to capture my love for forever and ever. We had been in conversations over the internet with the tremendous facilities available these days, one being 'skype'. I am thankful to this beautiful city that gifted me beautiful heart. The city has huge attractions, and for me I won my attraction. My love of life.
Thanks @Melbourne!
This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment