Saturday, February 20, 2016

#impact of a cheerful and smiling baby!

There are lots of things that make my baby smile, enjoy and do the crazy things that make everyone happy around. I take care and ensure that the baby enjoys all the time and keeps smiling because he is a reason what makes everyone else in the family to be happy and smiling. A single smile is the reason of multiple smiles in the family.
One of the main reason that contributes to the happiness of the baby is the dry diaper that keeps the baby dry and lets him enjoy for long time without feeling soggy and wet. It keeps the baby comfortable and thus the baby continues to play endlessly without improper mood swings and irritation. It is important to take care of the slightest things for the child because they would ultimately be contributing to the upbringing of the child and shall shape the nature and behaviour of the child. A happy child is the ultimate bliss for the family. It is important that the child's happiness is taken care in the best possible manner and proper measures are taken to ensure the healthy upbringing of the child.
There are lots of thing that make my baby smiling and happy all the time like the toys, music, his grandparents playing with him all the time and the dry diapers into which he is packed nicely which keep him comfortable and dry for longer durations for he can enjoy without any interruptions and any disturbance.
The other great thing that my enjoys is the company of his dear father, where his father keeps tickling him on his tummy and playing with his fluffy cheeks. This ways my child keeps smiling all the time. This brings grace and smiling to the father and child, both at the same time, and this makes me happy. This happiness is undisturbed for longer durations with the help of dry diapers by pampers which have a long life and keeps the baby dry for longer durations than the other similar products. Also, the pampers dry diapers quality is so good that they soak the wetness and keep the baby dry.
When I play soft and light music in the baby's room, the baby stays happy and joyous. The baby moves hands and makes different gestures that keeps everyone around him smiling because  the child's actions are being noticed by people around him. Also, the sounds of bangles also brings him the smiles. He fondly holds my bangles and this brings out the joy in him. He plays with them and I love seeing him giggling and smiling all the time. These are some of the very precious moments that I have loved with myself and my child. I love the way he brings smiles on the faces of everyone. I make sure that my baby's happiness is ensured in the best possible way. I love to him smiles and be happy all the time.
This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment